Ambrane India Warranty Policy aims to provide Ambrane India Customers the clarity about support related queries that they may have about our products so that they feel confident in owning, using and getting required support for their Ambrane India products in the warranty period.
Important Note: Customer must open a case with Ambrane India to get support service on any product: in warranty or out-of-warranty. Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centers or its Authorized Service Centers.
The Warranty is applicable if said product is in warranty period AND only if following conditions are met:
- This warranty applies only to Products purchased within the territory of India ("Territory'').
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- The product is a genuine Ambrane India Product that has supporting invoice/bill which the customer has to share with Ambrane India at the time of request.
- The product is used according to instructions given in the instruction manual and is not physically damaged / burnt / with connectors or cables damaged, etc. Such product will not be covered under warranty but can be evaluated for paid repairs / replacements. Product should be physically taken to our service center.
- If NO repair attempt is made by non-authorized person before bringing the product to Ambrane India.
- Defects are NOT caused by improper use, as determined by the company personnel.
- NO modification or alteration of any nature is made in the circuitry, software or body of product.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or purchaser's residence.
- Product will be deemed out of warranty if customer uses the product with non-standard accessories like adapters and cables, which are not as per ratings mentioned in the specs of the product or in-case where Ambrane India provides the accessories with the product and yet the customer chooses to use other sub-standard or different specifications accessories.
- All expenses & risks incurred in shipping the unit to the company's service center/authorized service center will be borne by the customer.
- Failure to ship the damaged parts / Product back to us may result in you being charged for the replacement part or Product at invoice price or MRP whichever is applicable.
- In case of transportation / courier related damages arising NOT because of Ambrane India, when product is sent to Ambrane India service center, we would treat it “out of warranty” because of physical damage and will do repairs on paid basis.
- Ambrane India will pay for return courier charges only but owns no responsibility of any damages/loss during transit.
- After repairs/replacement, warranty will remain only for the unexpired period of the warranty. No extension of the warranty period will be done.
- Ambrane India will retain any replaced part/s or component/s.
- The company's obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only with maximum claim/s, if entertained by the company, limited to the purchase price.
- In-case the product is not repairable, Ambrane India may provide an equivalent product, with minor difference, or may give a credit note of the invoice value of the Product. Here the customer has to deposit all the accessories of the product. If not, then reasonable charges would be deducted for the same.
- Technological advances and Product availability status may result in your receiving a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original Product you purchased. Product equivalence will be determined by solely by Ambrane India.
- The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
DOA (Dead on Arrival - If Product you receive is damaged or defective)
Ambrane India is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with any of our products that you buy from us.
Despite our stringent quality checks, in the unlikely case when the product you ordered from us is damaged or functionally defective (not working properly) or if it is not the same product as per your order, we request you to immediately raise a complaint with us on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer care help line. You need to return the unused product in as-is condition, with its original packaging along with original contents like accessories and Manuals within 24 hrs from the date on which these goods are received.
- Any Ambrane India product that has any defect, at the point of sale or within 05 days of product delivery, will be termed as Dead on Arrival (DOA).
- Products damaged while being used DO NOT qualify for a refund or replacement but can be taken up in warranty.
- Under all circumstances, the decision whether Product is DOA or not rests solely with Ambrane India.
- Note: DOA shall NOT be considered under the following conditions
- In case the product defect is NOT reproduced/seen at Service Center.
- Any issues related to any 3rd party products/services
- Any Software related issues that can be remotely fixed like an App update.
- Invoice copy of the purchase bill will be necessary to claim a DOA case.
- If the product is found defective after checking by the service center then a new product or equivalent product will be issued against the faulty product.
Support for Out of Warranty Products
- Such products will be repaired only if they are repairable (as decided by Ambrane India service center) and repair will be done under chargeable basis (charges for the spares, repairing, servicing cost and it would be informed to the customer before repair).
- In case the product is not repaired will return the same defective product to the customer.
- A warranty of max 15 days would be given on the product repaired by Ambrane India, that too ONLY for same problem.