- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
: • Maintains accurate records of all international pricings, sales and activity reports.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations to dealers, customers.
• Tracks & Maintain weekly/monthly sales data and reports.
• Daily Co-ordination with clients via mail/call.
• Develop key relationships with international customers.
• Build a solid direct and dealer international sales pipeline and develop opportunities.
• Achieve pre-defined international sales targets.
• Works with Legal to develop international sales contracts in foreign markets.
• Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with the Production teams and reporting manager to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
• Support global agents with technical, project and marketing information.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Lead and Coordinate all international shipping, distribution and delivery with Supply Chain team.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
: • The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
• Experience in international sales preferred, fluency in English language a major plus.
• Must Have 2 – 5 years of international sales experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication barriers of frequent international travel.
• Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge various international cultures.