- • Responsible for all sales orders execution, coordination, follow up , new client acquisition and update to customers.
• Processes all sales orders within company guideline procedures. Prepare sales quotations as requested by sales personnel.
• Coordinate & Work with the sales team and managers on issues concerning sales and customers.
• Contact with your company's clients and customers, whether it's regarding a product or order inquiry or a billing or delivery issue.
• Working with figures, bills, accounts, customer information and product information, you'll need to enter such information accurately and in a timely manner.
• Typically handle customer accounts and the customer database for your company and to deliver products as needed and make sales calls.
•Creating, maintaining & collating sales reports/dashboards and other documents pertaining to your company's sales and customers. This will include doing follow-up work and maintaining records.
•You'll be expected to answer phones and schedule appointments as well.
- • Knowledge of commonly-used office applications will come in handy for both the sales and office duties you'll be required to perform.
• Broad knowledge of Company’s services, products and marketing techniques.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments is important, too
• Good organizational and time management skills.
•High energy level and positive attitude.
•People skills a must.
• bachelor's degree plus previous experience in the similar industry.