- • Responsible for all sales orders execution, coordination, follow up , new client acquisition and update to customers.
- • Processes all sales orders within company guideline procedures. Prepare sales quotations as requested by sales personnel.
- • Coordinate & Work with the sales team and managers on issues concerning sales and customers.
- • Contact with your company's clients and customers, whether it's regarding a product or order inquiry or a billing or delivery issue.
- • Working with figures, bills, accounts, customer information and product information, you'll need to enter such information accurately and in a timely manner.
- • Typically handle customer accounts and the customer database for your company and to deliver products as needed and make sales calls.
- •Creating, maintaining & collating sales reports/dashboards and other documents pertaining to your company's sales and customers. This will include doing follow-up work and maintaining records.
- •You'll be expected to answer phones and schedule appointments as well.
- • Knowledge of commonly-used office applications will come in handy for both the sales and office duties you'll be required to perform.
- • Broad knowledge of Company’s services, products and marketing techniques.
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments is important, too.
- • Good organizational and time management skills.
- • High energy level and positive attitude.
- • People skills a must.
- • bachelor's degree plus previous experience in the similar industry.